Tuesday, July 3, 2007

Where in the World is Baby Isabella??

Why haven't I updated more pictures? Aren't I taking them? Has the novelty of baby 5 already worn off? Don't I have any feelings at all for the dear aunts, uncles, and friends scattered throughout the world????

I currently do not have the ability to get the pictures off the camara that Mom is so graciously letting me use. All of the pictures that I have taken are waiting to be put on disk and mailed since her computer was having technical difficulties on Sunday, when we were there.

Stay calm.. . . they are coming!

2 comments:

Brittany said...

To tell you the truth, I'm just so ecstatic that you've been posting at all that I think you're forgiven. Love you!

The Kjars said...

Yeah Oliver is getting better, but is still so swollen. :-(

I know what you mean. I moped around for a while. Kept telling Chris the fourth just wasn't the same without the Church family.