I am having mixed feelings about the upcoming Harry Potter Book release--the final book in the series. This series has been such a fun part of our family. Most particulary, I associate it with listening to all the books on tape driving back and forth between Cedar City and California. I guess it is appropriate that the series end now that we have moved back to California.
If you haven't read or listened to them on tape--get to it. They are very charming, albeit highly addictive. You may want to read first before sharing with children; everyone has their own opinion on it's appropriateness for kids. From an adult perspective, It's fabulous.
2 comments:
I am loving listening to them on CD. They're great so far. I'm listening to them with Phil, we are half way through with the third one. They are great stories, and yes, they are very addictive!! I wonder how long till will we get to the last book. We only started the first the last week in may! We've been driving a lot lately.
Hooray. . . we can chat HP!!
Post a Comment