

With five children, one of them a newborn and one of them potty training, everyone has to help to have a clean home. A couple of weeks ago I was sitting in the living room nursing Isabella, when I heard the sounds of someone washing dishes in the kitchen. With a sigh of satisfaction and a smile on my face, I revelled in the thought that someone was doing their job without me even asking. A long while later, maybe 20 minutes, I went in the thank the angel who was still slaving away at the dishes. And who was it? Not Siena or India, or even Jaden. It was Brennan!! He had dragged over a chair, turned on the sink, and was washing each dish by hand. The dishes to his right is the stack that he had already finished. I tried to get him down and tell him he was "all done", but we had several more dish washing incidences over the next couple of days. I can only pray that he is this enthusiastic in a few years!
3 comments:
That's so cute! What a little sweetie!! So were the dishes clean enough? Today when we were talking about Brennan, Alexander said "Him have Pider-man shirt."
That's so cute. Brennan is so handsome. So how DO you do it with 5 kids? You are amazing!!!!!
A couple months ago Siena told me: I'll help you keep your house clean. It's hard to bend down when you have a baby in your tummy.
.... the other day when I was sweeping I just wished she was here so bad!
Post a Comment