Teeeny, tiny. She's beautiful. I hope she doesn't forget her favorite aunt while she's away from me. Is that her favorite toy? Or some fuzzball that the photographer threw in for balance?
She is so cute!! She looks a lot bigger since the last time I saw her. Thanks for posting this picture Bridey. Did you get any other pictures from that day, because I would love to see them!
YEAH!!! I win. These were taken in the very expensive portrait studio of my living room. Note the bad quilting job on the backdrop. That is India's bunny. She ran out of happy before I could take many good ones. I will try again. Brittany, I have no idea how much she weighs now, but she is definately growing fast.
4 comments:
Cute, cute, cute!! Did you have that taken professionally? Is she still smaller at this age then most kids are at birth?
Teeeny, tiny. She's beautiful. I hope she doesn't forget her favorite aunt while she's away from me. Is that her favorite toy? Or some fuzzball that the photographer threw in for balance?
She is so cute!! She looks a lot bigger since the last time I saw her. Thanks for posting this picture Bridey. Did you get any other pictures from that day, because I would love to see them!
YEAH!!! I win. These were taken in the very expensive portrait studio of my living room. Note the bad quilting job on the backdrop. That is India's bunny. She ran out of happy before I could take many good ones. I will try again. Brittany, I have no idea how much she weighs now, but she is definately growing fast.
Post a Comment