Everything at our house is now pink. There are pink blankets, pink onesies, pink sleepers, pink gowns, pink pacifyers, pink car seats, and even a pink diaper bag!!

Isabella at one week

Squishy Lips, Squishy Cheeks
About 2 1/2 weeks.

Our Beautiful Girl
About two weeks
10 comments:
She is so beautiful Bridey! I'm so glad shes in our family. That was fun holding her on Wed when she was awake, and how she fell asleep in my arms! So sweet!
Bridey! She's gorgeous! I wish you guys were, I miss all of you so very much, and I'm so sad I'm not getting to know baby Isabella. How does it feel to have so much pink back in the house after two boys? We're getting so close. Only six weeks, and I'll get to join the mommy world!
Miss you guys tons, and love you more!
BRIDEY!!! She's so beautiful. She's got to be one of the most beautiful babies I have ever seen. That's it!! I'm wrapping my next baby up in pink even if it's a boy. Can I borrow the stuff for a day?
That middle picture of her looks totally like you! She is so sweet. Can't hardly wait to meet her in Aug.
Isabella is so beautiful!! And so are all those cuties to the right of her pictures!! When did this crowd of cuties all happen??!!!
oh, oh, oh! She is sooooooooo Isabella. This little girl is so sweet! She is beautiful.
I love PINK! I never thought much of it until I had my own little girl, and now I love it.
Sorry, one more comment. You need to help me make some cute bows. I love that one Isabella is wearing.
Those pictures are soooo cute! I love that middle one with the dark lips.
Too Cute! She is simply adorable! As is the rest of your clan. It's wonderful to see pictures of all the kids and you guys.
Too Cute! She is simply adorable! As is the rest of your clan. It's wonderful to see pictures of all the kids and you guys.
Post a Comment