India is at :58 in grey polo in the middle towards the left about two up and two over. Be prepared to hit the pause button! It's quick.
This short video promo captures some of the amazing experiences India and Siena had this June on tour with the Orange County Mormon Chorale Organization. Grandpa Kindrick plays in the trumpet section and we had a wonderful week in Salt Lake with him. They performed in the Salt Lake Tabernacle and Abravanel Hall, as well as recorded the "Messiah in America" Oratorio in Abravenel Hall. It was an incredible once in a lifetime experience.
On a side note, auditions for the adult choir and symphony will be held this following week. The Children's choirs ages 4-18 meet weekly at the Newport Beach Stake Center. Registration is open now. No auditions required. This has been such a unique and inspiring experience for my girls to be part of such a professional and talented organization. I can't over state how grateful I am that we have been able to be part of this.
1 comment:
Very wonderful!! I LOVE their concerts!! India looks beautiful!
Post a Comment