My LCD screen on my camera broke on Thunder Mountain last spring. I still have not replaced it. So my photos are all limited to the flashless wonders that come off my phone--ie, non-existent. I have made a commitment to buy a new camera with some of our tax return. I have it all picked out: drop-proof, scratch-proof, water-proof, kid-proof....you get the idea.
Well, just in case there is anyone out there who reads my blog (I can't imagine who could possibly be bothered, in light of the frequency of posting), but doesn't follow my ever-posting sisters' blogs, I am the proud new aunt to 4 of the cutest little babies known to man. Heather had Holland in November, Sawyer was born to Ashley right before Christmas, Brooklyn arrived to Sadie in late January, and Brittany delivered baby Ivory last week. It's a sea of squishy, even though I have had a cold and been too contagious to hold any of the except Holly. Can you imagine? So many newborns, and not getting to hold them?
Wish me luck (and a new camera). I hope all is well.
7 comments:
I enjoy reading your blog. My LCD screen has also broken, but I'm trying to make it work regardless. Ashley let me take pictures of her boys and I kept telling her how blind I felt! Hope your wonderful family is doing well!
yay! it is about time!! i am about to go and buy you a camera my self...
Yeah, seriously. You need a camera. You should also post on your other blog. I want to see anything you've made in the last couple years. :)
I'm sorry you've been so sick. I hope you'll get to hold all the beebies soon!
Yea! You're ALIVE! J/K I know where you live... hehe. And I have the same trouble... I haven't blogged about anything either, and I HAVE a working camera, I just never seem to have the time or inclination. Although I do like to stalk other crafting blogs out there and dream....
Hey! I was excited to see a post!! I do keep checking to see if there's anything new. This post was so hilarious, I was laughing out loud reading it! I saw your picture in a photo from Phill's graduation party. You hair looks cute. Can wait to read the next post!
P.S. What I was going to say is that this post is so funny that it was worth the wait! Just like having Bridey in the room with me!
Hi Bridey,
It's been too long! We are living in Claremont until Jan of 2012. Email me kamaka@aol.com of facebook Magi Hernandez, I would love to see you!
Magi
Post a Comment