Thursday, February 18, 2010

Fire Academy


This Tuesday was Jeremy's first day at the El Camino Fire Academy. Just when I thought he couldn't fit anymore blue shirts and navy pants in the closet. . . .
here he is boasting ANOTHER blue uniform shirt and a brand new military-shaved haircut. He is in the 16 week program.
Believe it or not, he is no where near the oldest guy in the class. There are several guys his age in his class, as well.
Based on the smile, I think he is on the right career path.

I love you, Sweets. I am behind you all the way!!
Posted by Picasa

4 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

Yay for Jeremy!! Good luck, but we all already know you are going to do great!

Karen said...

I'm so excited for you Jeremy!! You will be a wonderful fire fighter! You deserve the job of your dreams!!!

Brittany said...

Way to go, Jeremy. Love the smile. And the buzz.

Becki said...

Yay! Firemen are awesome! Good job Jezza!