Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Halloween, Part 2

About six months ago, I turned around to see Jaden posed exactly like this. Unlike the other kids who changed their minds up until the last minute, he held his ground for months. We made the tie and name tag. His tag says "Men in Black", but the official title he has given this costume is "an Agent".
Siena is a perfect Snow White in MY costume from 1986. It fit her perfectly. Thanks for making me keep it, Mom!
Yep, Brennan is a total character. He INSISTED that the socks had to be tucked into the pants, he HAD to wear the jacket and not the awesome vest. I would like to tell you that this is an unusual pose. It's not. Jaden and he are playing some kind of sword fighting pretty much all day long--complete with sound effects, dramatic poses, and clever quips.
Posted by Picasa

1 comment:

Brittany said...

I love all your kids. I know exactly what you're talking about with the poses and sword fights and all that.

Siena is a perfect Snow White. I was wearing a Snow White costume when I got engaged. Nine years ago. Maybe that could be Siena nine years from now?