Church Family Halloween 2009
This bit of fluff on Isabella is a recycle from Siena, Circa 2002. I altered for size, added some new trim, and redid the tulle skirt. I was really pleased and she loved it. I am enjoying the pink and lavender. It will only be a few years before she will want to be an 80's Zombie (see India below). I have to admit, she pulled it off. I kept doing double takes and thinking it was Jenni Church as a teenager (less the sparkle blood, of course). However, India wouldn't trust me to make her bangs any higher. Ironically, the acid wash, skinny-ankled jeans came directly from India's normal wardrobe. Now that is scary!

4 comments:
India is so scary! In more than one ways. Her clothes totally remind me of you at that age and for the subsequent few years. Scary.
Isabella is darling. You should put her costume on your Bridey Fiore blog.
Wow India's turned out really good, but mostly scary like Brittany was saying. Isabella is so sweet as a flower fairy. The kids all look really good, but I think that is Brennan's regular clothes though. Did you forget to dress him up? :)
In a heartbeat I would keep any one of your kids! Which ones can I have?
Isabella is very very cute. India looks awesome. Siena, sweet. Jaden, cool. I wish I could hear Brennan insisting on the socks, etc. Can't wait to see you guys!
You guys look great! I wimped out on doing halloween this year. The kids were on their own to come up with something. Of course the only one I did have costume plans for, Alaina, would not have anything to do with her costume (fairy princess also). She does not let me near her hair either. Oh well. I miss you guys - call me sometime, I'd love to hear what you are up to and how you are getting settled in your new home. We have the same numbers still. Take care!
Post a Comment