This year's School Adventure is a voyage through Classic Children's Literature including Treasure Island, The Swiss Family Robinson, The Secret Garden, The Jungle Book, and selected Fairy Tales. Along the way we will be learning about animals, survival, pirates, ships, and the history of print and much more!So far, we have read both Treasure Island and Carry on, Mr. Bowditch outloud, in addition to all the fun projects, fieldtrips, and yes, math as well.
This is the first year that I have written curriculum with my sisters, along with old friends, and a few new ones, too. This year was planned for a younger "love of learning/early scholar" age range and we are having a great time.
The concept was a Mom and Cynthia original, but we have reorganized and written all of the material from scratch.
1 comment:
Pictures! We need to see pictures!
By the way, your blog background is cool. I love the brown. I can't read your visited links very well, though. You can change that in your blog layout.
Post a Comment