Well, I can't see the picture, but I have to tell you, when I saw that you had posted something with the title 'It's a boy!' I thought, wow, we really haven't talked in a long time, you've got to be kidding, they had another baby and didn't tell me! haha. We do need to talk soon. I want to hear all about what you are up to and your latest homeschool adventures.
1 comment:
Well, I can't see the picture, but I have to tell you, when I saw that you had posted something with the title 'It's a boy!' I thought, wow, we really haven't talked in a long time, you've got to be kidding, they had another baby and didn't tell me! haha. We do need to talk soon. I want to hear all about what you are up to and your latest homeschool adventures.
Post a Comment