Opening presents. This gift was a box of Princess Wipes. Who says gifts can't be fun AND practical? She currently is very interested in all things "Cinder-pincess".
Olivia received a couple of gifts in anticipation of her birthday in a couple of weeks. Olivia and Bella in their matching shirts from Sadie and Tutus from Amanda.
Outfit from Grandma and Grandpa Cox and Barbie Princess Tricycle. Jeremy and I got the tricycle so that she would have her own set of wheels when the family rides bikes in the cul-de-sac. Unfortunatly, despite the recommended 2-5 year range, Isabella will be in a two wheeler long before her feet ever reach the pedals. She still loves it and scoots it all over the house anyways. We have a different one in mind that we are going to get for her after the move.

3 comments:
What a fun birthday for a sweet little girl. Grandpa would say, "She made out like a bandit!" The tutus turned out cute! Amanda had been talking about them for awhile. Happy birthday, Isabella!
What a pretty girl Isabella is growing up to be. I can't believe she is 2 now. It has been too long since we saw you guys. Where are you moving? Good luck with all of that, I know how stressful it can be!
She is TWO!!! Wow I forget how fast they grow up. Man you have cute kids Bridey. Miss you guys
Post a Comment