FUNNY! Like I said in the last post, I now know what the previous post was about. Silly niece! When did you/how long did it take to find out about the post Bridey.
Well, she posted it on Feb 11th. I found it on the 22nd. I REALLY should check into my blog more often. And as everyone in my family knows, I seriously regret taking India to see the movie.
9 comments:
FUNNY! Like I said in the last post, I now know what the previous post was about. Silly niece! When did you/how long did it take to find out about the post Bridey.
Well, she posted it on Feb 11th. I found it on the 22nd. I REALLY should check into my blog more often. And as everyone in my family knows, I seriously regret taking India to see the movie.
Ha ha ha!
YYYAAAAYYY!!!
YYYAAAAYYY!!!
YYYAAAAYYY!!!
sorry that YYYAAAAYYYY!!! was india
Point made.
Oh My goodness this was way funny. I miss you guys so much.
Post a Comment