Thursday, December 11, 2008

No Cookies For Brennan

My brother, Will, is taking a film class and asked if we would star in a quick little project. Poor Will. I guess you get what you pay for!! Kids and animals, aren't they suppose to be the worst to work with? He was definately in for a challenge. Anyrate, here we star in our film debut (and possibly film farewell) in the 2 minute short "No Cookies for Brennan".

No Cookies for Brennan



Next time I am demanding a stylist, wardrobe, make-up, and my publicist must review all shots of me before they are released to the public so I don't look like an confused idiot (see photo above). Just kidding, Will.

Will's other films, most notably "The Untellable Tale of the Possessed Bike of Death" and "A Fish Story", are really fun!! I think both of them are on Youtube under Will Kindrick. Keep an eye out for "No Time", soon to be released.

The Untellable Tale of the Possessed Bike of Death


A Fish Story

3 comments:

Bridey said...

Here is My Dad-in-law, Ken Churches, review of the film.

Wonderful. The casting was superb. Isabella as the innocent opportunist was deeply moving and totally believable. The sibling conflict displayed by the brothers, Jaden and Brennan mirrored the personal and inner conflict of Brennan. This conflict juxtaposed on the loving canvas of a young and beautiful woman thrust into the hard world of motherhood at such an early age was tragic. I wish there was more of the actual cookie eating that would have been pure drama. A 10 on the grandpa scale of best short films in 2008.

The Kjars said...

Chris and I are so glad that you posted this! It was great! Still can't believe how big they are. Wish you were on your way back to Utah....

Amy (Church) Thulin said...

Hey Birdy :)
I finally figured out blogging.:)
Loved the movie. I can't believe how big the kids are. I miss you guys so much. I am now keeping up on my blog so come check it out.