Did you already read it Bridey? Can I borrow it when you're done? (Or can spare lending it out) Even though I know you'll enjoy talking to Brittany about it more than with me since I only read them once! :)
Yes, I read it. Started Saturday at 2:00pm, finished at 1:30am Yes, you can borrow it. I love talking to you about books, even if you are not unhealthily obsessive about Twilight like Brittany and me.
4 comments:
'Enough said'?
Yeah, right.
You need to read it before I can say anything else. Hurry, please. Jeremy is getting tired of me.
Did you already read it Bridey? Can I borrow it when you're done? (Or can spare lending it out) Even though I know you'll enjoy talking to Brittany about it more than with me since I only read them once! :)
Yes, I read it. Started Saturday at 2:00pm, finished at 1:30am Yes, you can borrow it. I love talking to you about books, even if you are not unhealthily obsessive about Twilight like Brittany and me.
Post a Comment