Thursday, June 12, 2008

Simply Scrumptious!!





My sweet little baby girl tries a strawberry for the first time. Jeremy had taken the older kids to see Kung Fu Panda last Friday. I stayed home to sew baby Porter's blessing romper. Isabella climbed up into the "big kids" stool. ( All of you Culotta descendents know what I'm talking about) So I set her up across the table from me with some strawberries while I worked on the sewing machine. She is VERY independent. As long as you stay out of her way, she is a very happy, good-natured baby. These pictures make my mouth water for juicy strawberries and baby kisses!

6 comments:

Brittany said...

So did the white blessing outfit turn out pink-and-red-stained? What a sweet girl. That strawberry is making me hungry, too.

Jeremy Church said...

As siena says "smoochin' poochin'"

The Cahoons! said...

So adorable Briday! Isabella is so beautiful! Thanks again for the Blessing outfit, it was perfect!

Becki said...

SHe's so friggin cute!

India said...

SHE'S ADORIBLE! I love you isabella

Jasmyn said...

Cute pictures, Bridey! Our new "married person" blog is marcandjasmyn.blogspot.com. Thanks for the updates! Love, Jasmyn