Those pictures of Jaden are SO NICE! Where did you get them taken? It looks like he as an angel for the photo shoot.
jcpenney. The one at victoria gardens is really nice and I found a photographer that does a really great job. I requested her for india a couple days ago and they are beautiful.
i love the photos too! so cute.
Special place in my heart for this little guy. He's so cute!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
Those pictures of Jaden are SO NICE! Where did you get them taken? It looks like he as an angel for the photo shoot.
jcpenney. The one at victoria gardens is really nice and I found a photographer that does a really great job. I requested her for india a couple days ago and they are beautiful.
i love the photos too! so cute.
Special place in my heart for this little guy. He's so cute!
Post a Comment