Thursday, March 13, 2008

Where is Isabella?

Note the wrapper and toast crusts under the table. It's an occupational hazard of having five children. I do sweep often, I promise.

Gotta love the ears!!


Isabella is probably one of the happiest babies I have ever been around!! She almost never cries, but is very independent. She occupies herself for hours crawling around, playing with anything she can get her hands on. I realized this afternoon, in panic, that she had dissapeared for a couple of minutes. This is where I found her. Under the table!!

7 comments:

The Cahoons! said...

She is the happiest baby around! She is so cute, I love the pictures Bridey! How long did it take you to find her under the table?

Brittany said...

What a little cutie. I probably know her the least out of all your kids when they were babies. You should come visit more often.

Anonymous said...

Hi. Bridey. Check out the post on my blog from Thursday March 13th.

xóchitl said...

she's such a church! i LOVE it!!! i wish we could see you guys in person. who knows, we might come to cali this summer. we'll keep you posted!

The Brown Family said...

Bridey, Your kids are all so cute!

The Brown Family said...

Bridey, Your kids are all so cute!

Braden and Sadie said...

Last Friday Olivia was having a terrible time. I was getting her ready for bed and she was screaming. We both heard the door open, and in came the Church family! Olivia stopped crying, and ran straight to Isabella. Olivia sure loves that little swish!