Monday, January 21, 2008

I discover Digital Scrapbooking


Soooooo Fun! I made this page of Isabella tonight. The picture was taken around September. Mom introduced me to the concept of scrapbooking with the computer using pre-made digital paper. India made her first page tonight--using Photoshop. Like father, like daughter.

3 comments:

Brittany said...

That is so pretty! I would love to see the one India made, as well. Did you see the Reading Journal I made at Mom's house? Last night I also made Daniel's valentine with one of the digital scrapbook kits. Don't tell him. Actually, I like it way more than he ever will! Let's just say it's a valentine for both of us...from me.

Braden and Sadie said...

I love it Bridey! I think we should spend the next 3 weeks working on it!

I want to use the same layout for Olivia. And bytheway, I can't wait to see Isabella and Olivia in the matching dresses on Sunday!

Brittany said...

Bridey, I noticed the new banner on your blog. It looks so good! So scrapbooking doesn't seem like such a distant dream afterall, does it?