Monday, February 12, 2007

It's a Girl!!!




We found out for the first time in five children what the gender of the baby will be. Siena and India called it--Baby Girl. Her name may be Isabella Fiore Church. I do still reserve the right to change my mind, though! Baby is expected at the end of June.

4 comments:

Amanda said...

I am pretty excited about this girl. I was thinking that this next time I might find out also. I'm not expecting currently but in the future...

Lorell said...

Congrats Bridey!!! How very very exciting! What a beautiful name! It is funny that I am NOT going to find out with my next one. For me it is time FOR a surprise....I too am not expecting, errr future...

Brittany said...

How exciting, Bridey!
Alexander said, "Mamma, whoa!" when he saw your ultrasound picture.

Lorell said...

Sorry Bridey..it is westsiderentals.com Click Here